The report, No Way Out, No Way In: Irregular migrant children and families in the UK, by Dr. Nando Sigona and Vanessa Hughes, examines the conflicting government policies governing the protection of children’s rights and immigration to the UK. It looks at the children’s and families’ everyday experiences and highlights their lack of access to public services such as health care and education.
- Project website
- Sigona, Nando and Vanessa Hughes, 2012. “No Way Out, No Way In. Irregular migrant children and families in the UK“. COMPAS Research Report, University of Oxford, 2012.
- Sigona, Nando and Vanessa Hughes. “Being Children and Undocumented in the UK: A Background Paper.” Working Paper 10-78, COMPAS, University of Oxford, 2010.
- Project Blog: Irregular Voices
- Irregular Migrant Children and Public Policy, Policy Primer, Migration Observatory
- Triple vulnerability: the lives of Britain’s undocumented migrant children, openDemocracy